Sunday, February 26, 2012

Be Bold & Persistent! :)

Approaching God persistently and boldly is sometimes easier said than done. Ch. 8 reminds me to approach God's throne boldly, assertively, and persistently.  Not backing down, not giving up,  to stop at nothing.  The faith of the Syropheonician woman , to me, parallels with the persistent widow in Luke 18:1-8; however the Syropheonician woman 's daughter is in serious jeopardy and will not back down, begging, persistently begging Jesus to drive the demon out of her daughter.  I don't blame her either!  I definitely would do everything I could to save my child.  "Give me what I don't deserve on the basis of your goodness".  I know that I don't deserve any of the blessings that God has given me, but because He is good and has infinite mercy, if  I continue to persist, approach Him boldly and with mustard seed faith, He will give me what I need.  He always gives us what we need.  "Approach Jesus boldly with rightless assertiveness to take up both the offer and challenge of God's infinite mercy."  love you fam bam!  ~Dommy Dom Dom 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thought of approaching God can be very intimidating. However, how cool is that God was the first to approach us by sending his son? "We love because He FIRST loved us." 1 Jphn 4:19 Thank you for your contributions to this blog :)

    ReplyDelete